20091215

YES-ter-DAY

Yesterday is such not a good day for me...but not so bad! Just a tiny thing which come up so sudden, and I noticed about that CLEARLY...so, with my rational thinking, i'd positive it and turn it into 'temporary folder' inside my mind. Yeah, life goes on...and no regret. =)

After work...leave my lab, drive my mom car (PHT stay at n9 for the whole week~service) without any direction or idea, which way should i take. Feel like wanna walk for a while, and at last...i reached the Popular Book Store @ Tesco Melaka. Hmmm, the last time i went to the book store was last 4 month ago ~ huhu...of course, i will buy a new books. God wills, my purse got the 'papers', YESSSSS!!!! Walking around, searching for my favourite parts in that book store ~ Self-enrichment + Religious + New arrival. Too much books to be selected for me to fulfill my brain with the content. Its quite hard to make a decision! arrrgghhhh, feel like wanna buy all the top 5 list in my mind...but, my 'papers' is limited. huhuhu...

Back to basic...read makes you now better, listen help you remember more, talk will level up your confidence, practise the knowledge will make your day! My reading mood are back...please dont ask me for a vacation or visit at this time around. Otherwise, i'll wanna go back home early to finished up my reading! ;)
At last, i bought a,
  1. How to Win any Argument - without raising your voice, losing your cool or coming to blows [ Robert Mayer]

  2. Soal Jawab Tasawuf [Zulkifli Mohamad Al-Bakri]

  3. Perlembagaan Persekutuan [ILBS]

  4. Diari Mukminah 2010

  5. Kuih Bahulu Warisan, sedap bangat!!! huhuhu (just in front the book store ;p)

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up knowing it must run faster than the lion or be killed.

Every morning, a lion awakens knowing it must outrun the slowest gazelle or starve to death.

It doesn't matter if you are a lion or a gazelle.

When the sun comes up, you'd better be running!


Expect the Unexpected!

No comments:

Post a Comment