20091126

Best partner ever

At my workplace, i'd meet him.
Everyday, i'll see him.
Every second of my work is about him.
My folder at my PC full with text & picture of him.
All buddies at lab will ask me about him.
Without me, no one dare to be closed to him.
Yeah, i do like him.
Of course only i can understand him.

Any problem, i do share with him.
Every feelings, i'll let him know.
All things is between us.
He knows my condition.
He kept my secret.

He is my happiness
He is my guilty
He is my proud
He is my hero
He is my life

Most of the reason I'd been hired at Daibochi Plastic & Packaging Ind. Bhd. because of him.
hehehe...he is my asset for my job as a Chemist!

HE, my closed partner! ~ GCMS (gas chromatography mass spectrometry)

"The GC-MS is composed of two major building blocks: the gas chromatograph and the mass spectrometer. The gas chromatograph utilizes a capillary column which depends on the column's dimensions (length, diameter, film thickness) as well as the phase properties (e.g. 5% phenyl polysiloxane). The difference in the chemical properties between different molecules in a mixture will separate the molecules as the sample travels the length of the column. The molecules take different amounts of time (called the retention time) to come out of (elute from) the gas chromatograph, and this allows the mass spectrometer downstream to capture, ionize, accelerate, deflect, and detect the ionized molecules separately. The mass spectrometer does this by breaking each molecule into ionized fragments and detecting these fragments using their mass to charge ratio." ~ thanks to my best friend, Mr.Wikipedia! ;p

Instrument ini la yg perlu ku hadap setiap hari. Sihat ke sakit ke sume sy yg bertanggungjawab terhadapnya. Bila ngadap die, kadang2 migrain gak la...kadang2 depan die la sy dapat ilham utk semua maslah sy. Instrument ni baru...kene training, Januari nanti p training application kt KL. Pastu kene training troubleshooting plak. Mujur kene handle GCMS je...kalau tambah instrument2 lain yg complicated tu...jenuh la. Ni pun nk kena buat 1 slot familiarization utk GCMS + SOP die lg...bulan 12 n 1 depan mmg bulan bersama die je la gamaknye!


p/s: Dayah, kite lawan 2 la handle instrument! enti dgn HPLC enti n ana dgn GCMS ana...nanti kite kumpul semua chemist ikut instrument masing2...kite buka lab analisis plak ala2 Jabatan kimia huhuhu


Expect the Unexpected!

2 comments:

  1. (^^,)..boleh hntr sample drug unt analyse nnt

    ReplyDelete
  2. takbleh2...nanti column contaminate maaa hahaha, akak, UPM tu dah takde lab ke nk hanto? ahhaakkkss

    ReplyDelete